Friday, September 7, 2007

New class

Companies making us taking a training class for a new software tool... the class is 48hrs or 6 days long. Not sure if I have time to do my devotionals at lunch... so I guess I better do them in the mornings! ;)

Last night was suppose to be our 2nd bible study at my parents house, but something last minute came up and mom decided to skip it. Oh well, I wasn't that fully prepared for it anyway. But consider we're only trying to do this twice a week, hopefully she won't skip too many of them...

Today's scripture reading involved King Ahab. More of these deliberate doer of evil in God's eyes... and its really interesting that God likes humbleness that much... just by the sudden meekness of Ahab due to impending punishment... God was willing to delay His punishments for later... Imagine if Ahab had remained humble and didn't do evil in God's eyes... everybody probably could've lived happily ever after!!!! But what's wrong with us O God?

May I remain humble and meek and free from evil for the rest of my life.
(1 Kings 16:29-34,1 Kings 20:1-21:29)

No comments: