Friday, January 30, 2009

Misc ramblings... (dead robot, adulterous dream!)

I've been slowly trying to put together the micro-controller for my new robot at work... and I think I just finished..., but it doesn't seem to work for whatever reason. More diagnostics are needed to figure out what I did wrong I guess... sigh... how disappointing... my supposed new creation is still 'brain-dead' for the moment... Hopefully I can figure out soon what went wrong... I thought I followed the instructions pretty well...

Anyway, guess playing God isn't so easy after all! ;)

Today's proverbs talked a lot about how we must avoid adulteries! Of course I completely agree... it's just somewhat weird of me to actually dreamed about it just recently. I actually told wife about this weird dream... and in the dream I was actually recalling experiences of me had an adulterous affair and then actually shared the info with the wife... of course I was repentant of my 'sin'... and surprisingly wife took it very well and forgave me. I was like, 'wow'... my wife is so awesome! But then I thought more about it... and thought it was so foolish of me to share such info when she doesn't even know about it... Repentance to God should be enough, surely someday I'll regret such confession to the wife.... and then I woke up.

Wife agreed... the wife of reality was saying she was probably just being nice while plotting a revenge of some kind... hwahahah... Hmm... that was scary! ;)

Anyway, that dream was stupid but was kinda interesting cause I don't think I've ever had dreams where I can actually recall events in the fake 'past'! I don't really remember how I got involved in it nor the details of this adulterous affair, I just remembered that I had one and it felt bad. That was a pretty weird dream 'memory'...

Anyway, surely I hope in real life, I wouldn't be as foolish as I was in my dream and remember the words of the proverbs! So help me God! :)

(Prov 4-6, 174.6 lbs, $2.279)

No comments: