Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to us!

Wow, I'm 37!!! Wife and I celebrated at Raymond's on Sunday... and this is a picture of our free B-day cake worth $10!!! And yesterday, we went to Disneyland for free! (That's worth $140!!!) Can't believe how expensive Disneyland can be nowadays... anyway, we finished the day listening to some jazz at Steamer's.

It was a pleasant and relaxed day... well, relaxing until I later found out at home that I gained a whole lot of weight!! ;)

I also got another S2000 as my Bday gift. It's almost an exact replica of my S2000... it's pretty cool! Wife's not so lucky though... I originally just wanted to sew her a new pillowcase as a gift..., but then figured that perhaps that new cat 'Romeo' would be a better gift..., but then again that plan fell thru... I tried extract the info of that cat lady from the Petsmart manager, but she just won't give that info up!!! And after scrolling thru a bunch of cat pictures online, I really didn't find any cat suitable either... so I quickly abandoned that plan... and figure I should give wife a real iphone... last year I gave her 'coupons' of iphone, but she didn't want iphones at the time because it's too expensive... well, now it's cheaper and better... I was just going to get one for her, but AT&T would disconnect her old line right away... so I couldn't really give it as a surprise... So anyway, upon asking her if she wants it... she's not that interested in that still... So in the end, I just had to go back to my original idea of giving her a pillowcase with her favorite cat's picture on it. ;)

I think the worst news for the wife on her birthday was that stupid Facebook de-activated her account because she's not using her real name!!! Hopefully they can re-instate her account soon... May God have mercy on FunkyThistle!!!!

Anyway, and a slightly better news, at the humane society, we also found another Cat named Sabrina who may be a good candidate for us to Adopt. We prayed that if she's still around and if there aren't any cuter cats around by Saturday, then we'll go thru with the process!!! So I guess we'll wait and see! If she's gone again, then I suppose it's really a sign from God that we shouldn't adopt another cat!!!

And lastly, I pray that God will be nicer to wife from now on! Of course I'd also pray that God will help wife deal better with these 'change of plans' better. I'm the kinda guy who's much better with 'rolling with the punches'..., I think I'm better at dealing with 'let downs'..., but anyway, most of all, I pray that God will continue to give me whatever it takes to be able to help make my wife happy I guess. I really have little control over all those other things of the world, but I can control myself, right? May wife be able to have a husband who can help making her truly happy... so help me God!!! ;)

(Pro 1-3, 176.0 lbs, $2.279)

No comments: