Thursday, January 8, 2009

The $50 Robot



This is the robot I'm going to build. Hopefully mine won't look as crappy! ;) Anyway, this project should be a good learning experience for me afterwards. It is basically a light seeker... seeks light and avoids darkness, that's how it's turning. Of course later on I could upgrade it with more sensors and with more advanced chip... Anyway, we'll see how it goes! ;)

The guy is pretty cool. Showed people step by step instructions on how to do stuff. I think the dude is pretty strong in the areas of electronics and programming, but his mechanical skills or art skills needs a bit of work on.... Anyway, thank God for him, I can now realize my new dream cheap! Oh, I also ordered my new hard drive cheaply as well. Amazon offered $30 off for applying their credit card... so for a $90 drive, I'm getting it for $60!!!

Anyway, thank You Lord for helping me save money! :)

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.


(Psalm 81:85, 174.4 lbs, $2.039)

No comments: