Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Change...

In today's reading of Psalms, it really felt like there are probably folks at Gaza or Juarez praying those exact things... crying out to God. Will God do anything about those injustices? Surely in due time. Stock market is also took a dive today because of host of poor economic news. When will things turn around? Lord knows.

All I know is that we better repent and change ourselves first. It's most definitely not all of God's responsibility!

Lately I did notice a change within me. First, it was the desire to learn how to sew..., I've already sewed a bunch of pillow cases and did some alterations on couple of my jeans... and I'm ready to try to alter a dress for the wife too! feeling quite accomplished given such a short time! ;) And lately, I seemed have have a desire to start building simple robots thanks to Daniel's influence! I just think it's so incredibly cool!!! Plus, in one of the books I was reading claims that robot builders are like modern day renaissance man! Because it requires knowledge of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science, and art! The guy claims that if Da Vinci is alive today, he'd be building robots! Yeah, I'm kinda like that... a jack of all trades, but master of none! Hopefully someday I'll be able to make robots that can vacuum, clean kitty litter, mow the grass.... Anyway, we'll see how this goes! ;)

(Psalm 76-80, 173.8 lbs, $1.999)

No comments: