Monday, February 2, 2009

Happily ever after?

Wife and I had an interesting fight during the weekend..., it was interesting because it wasn't set off by 'other' things... so the good that came out of it is that I guess we are getting better at dealing with our issues 'head on' instead of relying on 'other things' to start talking about our issues! ;)

Of course once again, the bottomline is that I'm still not communicative enough, but I thought I've made improvements! Anyway, what I thought about myself isn't important, what's more important is that I ought to improve at a faster pace!!!! So may God help me!!!!

Of course God has always managed to help us thru our fights. We may lose some sleep, and it may feel unpleasant, but we always managed to get thru it thanks to the grace of God! ;) Pastor Jim also commented that often times we're so used to fast food and we don't appreciate slow cooking home meals anymore. Anything good will take time! I felt like God was using Pastor Jim to encourage wife to be more patient! But of course, in the end, I better have a delicious meal for the wife too! ;)

Another interesting thing Pastor Jim brought up was that often times when we're waiting on God is probably because God is waiting on us! Inside this 'wait-room', it's kinda like a 'weight room'... instead of just doing nothing, we ought to continue to exercise our spiritual muscles! Never be tired of doing good!

Lately, it seems like God wants us to wait around a lot. Wait for the house... wait for the vacation... wait for this and wait for that... This Saturday when we showed up to the Pasadena Humane Society, we thought God wants us to wait more... because the cat, Sabrina, is no longer in her cage!!! We thought she's disappeared once again just like Romeo!!! But luckily we found out that she just had a 'field trip'! ;)

So we were able to adopt her over the weekend... this addition to the family took a bit of getting used to actually... especially for Hades! He's really not used to sharing anything with another cat! But luckily Sabrina is pretty passive and able to quickly adapt to new enviornments.

So will the new cats get along? Will wife and I get along and live happily ever after?

Well, you'll just have to stay tuned for another episode of... My Life! ;)

(Pro 7-9, 176.0 lbs, $2.279)

No comments: