Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy birthday to them!

To who???

Abe Lincoln and Charles Darwin! They are both 200 years old today!

It's interesting that nearly 70% of Americans don't subscribe to Darwin's theory of evolution. I don't think solid evidences can really be found yet... to prove either creationism or evolution..., but I'm glad most Americans still believe that we didn't just evolve out of dirt all by ourselves! ;) And I wonder how Lincoln would've reacted to president Obama...

Anyway, sure enough, had been real busy at work... AND at home lately. It's also interesting that I think God, or somebody, gave me 3 dreams that kinda dealt with my past, present and future all together! I think I was able to understand that 'adultery' dream a little better earlier... It's kind of a mini inner healing session in my dreams I think... helped me deal with the past guilt, shame, and hurts better. Helped me get to know myself better too! Unfortunately it has also effect wife lately..., probably shouldn't have shared too much info... but in the name of being more opened and honest, I think I've done the right thing. What doesn't kill us can only make us stronger... no pain, no gain, right? ;)

Agur in Provers prayed that God won't make him too rich so that he'd forget about God... also not to make him too poor so that he might steal... He wants just his proper daily amount... well, similar things can be applied to "pain" I suppose. For sure if things are going too well, I just might end up becoming too complacent, but too much pain... who wants that? Make God administer just enough pain in my life that I can handle so that I can really grow properly I suppose. Of course, I hope my pains won't be in vain... I pray that my pains can be translated to increased wisdom!!!

(Pro 25-31, 176.4 lbs, $2.399)

No comments: