Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

My co-worker's hardrive and cell phone both crashed today! Lucky for him! Perhaps there is some truth to this legend after all! ;)

Last night was kinda interesting... that because there were guests at our house, mom sort of made all of them sit down and do bible study together! ;) Hopefully they all enjoyed the story of Joseph.

Hopefully God can also give me more dreams that can be beneficial to me... kinda like in Joseph's case...

Anyway, starting to read the Book of Ecclesiastes today... it seems even wisdom is meaningless. Of course wisdom is better than no wisdom, but in the end, it really makes no difference..., plus, it'll suck if it'd actually make you feel sad by knowing more things! Given my more positive attitude, perhaps I should have more wisdom and wife should have less... so that she can be happier... instead of always having the ability to see trouble coming even before trouble comes...

This ability certainly is nice to have... of course ideally, we need to pre-emptively deal with problems if we can, but we certainly don't have to pre-emptively feeling depressed before trouble comes, right? ;) Of course what really sucks would be knowing that something bad is going to happen, but have no power to really stop it...

But perhaps that's not all bad..., the bright side to that would be that we can get better prepared and enjoy while we can I suppose. For example if we're diagnosed with cancer... should the patient be informed of this information? I'd think an optimist will be able to better deal with this blow... and we can probably hide that info from a pessimist... cause he might die prematurely because of depression instead of cancer! ;)

Anyway, since I'm an optimist, I guess I shouldn't fear about having too much wisdom. As pointless as it may be, yes Lord, please give me some more!

(Ecc 1-3, 175.6 lbs, $2.419)

No comments: