Monday, February 9, 2009

A new week!

Work is going to get super busy in the up and coming months... my robot project also stalled because I couldn't get my PC to talk to my robot!!! I'm also suppose to help design and build something for the egg drop competition... perhaps I'm just biting off more than I can chew again...

Just need to chill and start managing my time more wisely.

Perfect opportunity for me to gain more wisdom I guess! ;) Halleluja!

This week will also mark the week when we'll first begin to track my marriage relationship by using some sort of index... kinda like how government tracks unemployment... gross domestic product... so that they can get an idea of the economic health of the nation... I think I need something to help me make sure I keep on 'growing' my marriage too!

Anyway, it's been raining so hard for so long lately..., I don't remember anything like this in LA for as long as I've been living here... I'm sure everything is going to be super green afterwards... I also hope that other things besides grass and trees will be growing too.

Of course it'd be nice to have a revival for our town, but I need a revival too! Sunday's sermon was actually kinda moving... Pastor Jim talked about how we often times wander, worry and whine when bad things happen to us. But besides just not doing those things... and besides just waiting patiently and even praying... can we really praise Him when times are bad? Of course often times God puts us in this waiting mode to get our attention. To get us off of our fantasies... so that we can really begin to dream dreams... do things we're really meant to do! But besides accomplishments, can we be happy to just be with God? Can joy of the Lord really be our strength?

Well, I'll try! ;) I'll start by saying thank You and I praise You!!! Halleluja!!!! :)

(Pro 22-24, 175.6 lbs, $2.399)

No comments: