Sunday, March 23, 2008

When You Are With Me

Finally got sufficient inspiration to finish this song..., gonna let Jay fix it up tomorrow..., okay, going to sleep now. Just felt a sudden surge of excitment and couldn't sleep until I get this done... well, now it's done!!! Yeah!

(Verse 1)
Once upon a time I was joyful
As time went on it turned to sorrow
The more that I know, the more I don't know
Why am I here? Where will I go?

Then you came into my life
And life became full of delight
The more I deny, the more I can't hide...
That I'm falling in love with you deep inside!!!

(Chorus)
Your love piercing through my soul...
your smile can melt the heart of stone...
your every word sound like music to my dry bone
you've changed me from the inside and more!

Cause you're with me, I gladly face tomorrow
I'm not afraid of unknown anymore
When you are with me, you fill my life to the full!

(Chrous Ending 1)Your make my life... meaningful...
(Ending2)Being with you, you made life meaningful!

(Verse 2)
Fairy tale, can it be real?
Happy ending, is it possible?
The more that I doubt, the more that I know
You are right here. You'd never let go!

This world may be rather hurtful
Your love can always lift up my soul
The more difficult, the more I can boast!
for you're love for me is enough to make me soar!

No comments: