Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spiritual gifts...

Brother GD prayed over us and gave us some 'visions' again..., he saw me walking on roof tops for some reason... and said that I'll be coming down to walk on the ground.

Wonder what that means... and wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing? ;) May God reveal more to me as time passes on.

Brother GD also talked about us asking for more spiritual gifts.... in order to become true instruments of God... to be used by Him and to preach the gospel.

Oh I've asked, but I think so far, the only 'gift' I have so far is my faith! ;) Yes, even I find it hard to believe that I actually believe in God... that I actually believe in the gospel!!!

And thank God that I now believe..., for sure my faith has helped me thru many difficult situations. It is just so easy to lose faith, hope and love in this world that we live in..., without God, it can really be quite scary!

Anyway, I hope I can gather more and more gifts over time... I also hope that I can bear more spiritual fruits so that I can spiritual 'feed' those around me. Yes, let those spiritual fruits fall to the ground so people can enjoy them! :D

Today's reading of Acts is fully of the miraculous stories and deeds of the Holy Spirit..., will I get to experience that too someday? May I? May I, my Lord?

Today I had an early meeting so didn't have time to do my devotional in the morning... and then during lunch, Tigran dropped by... so I didn't get a chance to spend time with God again!!! (But at least I got a free lunch! ;)) Sorry for the delays Lord God..., but I still want more stuffs from You!!! May I be able to get all of Your goodies..., without being overly proud too of course...

Anyway, I guess I'll just wait. I'm knocking on the door, it's only a matter of time for You to open the door, right? ;)

No comments: