Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The more things stay the same, the more things change!

Obama's lead over Clinton has narrowed... thanks to the revelation of Obama's pastor's racially charged sermons. Obama disagrees with the particular sermon, but refuse to disown his pastor. So as of now, Obama has lost all the lead he had over Clinton... and poll shows that in a match up against McCain, he would lose now... whereas he used to be able to beat him!

Things sure changed in politics very quickly. Anyway, may God allows only the most suitable candidate to win whether if it's in US or Taiwan...

At work, I recent got an opportunity to get involved in a small project in a real early phase..., I just hope I can do a good job 'growing' it. May God help me and be with me on this...

Today's reading was about Jesus' early ministry... Christ our Lord certainly also started out small too, but I sure hope I can do just as well... ;)

And yes Lord, I still need inspiration for the lyrics, please, please please...

No comments: