Friday, March 7, 2008

I praise and thank You again!

Yeah, this morning I wrote a blog praising and thanking God for allowing us to have another successful bible study with my parents. Unfortunately when I pressed the post button, Windows Explorer went under attack by satan and crashed on me!!!

But no worries, I'm here prasing and thanking God again! Halleluja!!! :D

Yes, last nite's bible study wasn't as dramatic as our previous one. Nobody cried or anything like that, but my parents also debated with me less, they were at least asking genuine questions instead of just arguing!

Anyway, as great as it was, these kind of sessions have always been hard on the wife. She couldn't sleep well the nite before, not sure if it was entirely due to our late nite discussion or perhaps the anxiety of our up coming bible study meeting with my parents. She probably felt like Daniel getting ready to be thrown into the lion's den!!! When she's out of the "lion's den" last nite, she even lost a couple of pounds afterwards!!! Not because the lion bit off a couple of pounds, but her anxiety caused her to lose weight!

But God is gracious and He planned everything in advance!!! Wife was complaining about her weight gain earlier. She just couldn't understand how she gained a couple of pounds of weight when she hasn't been eating that much...

And now, I guess she's even. God knew she'd lose weigh, so He allowed her to gain some weigh earlier. In the end, it all works out wonderfully!

Like I said, thanks, my Lord! :D

No comments: