Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life is weird...

Based on the personality test, I really think things would've been more ideal if I were the wife and she were the husband... or if I have her personality and she has mine... ;)

But unfortunately we don't live in that "ideal" world yet..., we are living in the real world. So given all these weirdness, or perhaps even some annoying troubles on the side too... life can really seriously be very difficult sometimes when we live with other broken fallen sinners!

What hope do we have for the future? Quite honestly we have no hope at all unless if we follow our sheperd, Jesus, and to simply do what our Lord wants us to do.

Jesus told Peter to 'feed his sheeps!" Of course sometimes this is NOT what we'd naturally want to do. Why should I feed others? Who's going to feed me?

Jesus also told Peter: 我 實 實 在 在 的 告 訴 你 , 你 年 少 的 時 候 , 自 己 束 上 帶 子 , 隨 意 往 來 ; 但 年 老 的 時 候 , 你 要 伸 出 手 來 , 別 人 要 把 你 束 上 , 帶 你 到 不 願 意 去 的 地 方 。

Yeah, disciples like Peter and Paul suffered greatly for the Lord during the end of their years..., but never once did they lose faith in God, hope for their future, and love for one another.

How are they able to do that?

This is the weird thing about life that we all should learn I think...

Lord Jesus, equipe me so that I can properly "feed" my own wife and help her to grow. Lord, please also do remember to feed me, too? Wife is already doing a great job feeding my body! ;) However, I want to spiritually grow to be more like you. Help me? Help me become a positive influence to those around me... help me live a life that can help people gain more faith, hope and love... I ask this in Christ's name!

(more of Christ's death/resurrection)

No comments: