Monday, March 17, 2008

Washington DC

Walked all over Washington DC, it was very tiring... perhaps God is training us to become better walkers as we walk with Him in the future! ;)
DC is kinda cool. Finally has a chance to visit the nation's capital. Thanks for the good deal with Virgin America..., it's a pretty nice airline too. They sure make their planes hip looking... almost as if flying in a night club...
Anyway, I really like the FREE museums in DC. This has to be one of the cheapest vacations ever! I was really shocked to see pretty much everything is FREE! It'd be nice if we have more time I suppose... then we wouldn't have to rush ourselves so much...
Another reason why we rushed ourselves was because of weather. Supposedly it was going to rain for 2 days out of the 3 days we're there... so on the 1st day, I really want to get done most of the sightseeing from the outside.
But God was good to us and heard our prayers I guess, it never really rained much whenever we were out walking around...
We got home on early Sunday morning... we even made it to church!!! Not really sure exactly what pastor Jim was talking about, but sure hoped Jack understood a bit better about the grace of God. ;) As for the rest of the Sunday, we just chilled infront of the TV most of the time... watching F1 race, singing contest... and making another new dish... cole slaw! It wasn't that great, but wife said it ain't bad either. Things are going pretty WELL(Worship, Evanglize, Learning, Loving) I suppose! ;)
Today's reading was about Malachi-last Old Testament prophecies. I hope I won't ever cause God to be mad at me like that... may God help me!!!

No comments: