Thursday, March 20, 2008

Obama is behind Clinton!!!

Unbelievable! How can Clinton surge ahead of Obama?

Anyway, it's already amazing that Obama had been doing so well. I pray that God will simply let the best man or woman win.

I don't really have much to 'blog' lately. Probably the same mental block which caused me to unable finish the lyrics... ;)

After reading some Teaching of Jesus, I wish that Jesus would heal me of my mental block?!?!? ;)

Let me try again:

(Verse)
When I was young I was joyful
As time went on it turned to sorrow
The more that I know, the more I don't know
Why am I here? Where will I go?

Then you came into my life
And life became full of delight
The more I deny, the more I can't hide...
That I'm falling in love with you deep inside!!!

(Chorus)
Your eyes piercing through my soul...
your smile can melt the heart of stone...

dada....
dada...

Cause you're with me, I gladly face tomorrow
dada...
dada...

dadadada... do dada....

Okay... enough for the day I guess... ;)

No comments: