Tuesday, March 18, 2008

La Vida LA

Still sort of re-adjusting our normal day to day lives back in LA.

Wife is probably very jealous that I'm losing weight and she can't... ;) I'm below 180 lbs now! I need to get down to 174 in order to reach the 'healthy' range... she can get up to as much as 160 lbs and still be in the healthy range... so that BMI thing is probably messed up, but anyway. All I know is that I can lose some weight I suppose. ;)

I'm also trying desperately to write some lyrics, guess I'm just not that gifted. Not sure if I can handle the time pressure and be creative at the same time..., but of course anything is possible if Lord God inspires me! Well, Lord, will You help me? This is still what I got so far...

(Verse)
When I was young I was joyful
As I grew up it turned to sorrow
The more that I know, the more I don't know
Why am I here? Where will I go?

Then you came into my life
And life became full of delight
The more I deny, the more I can't hide...
That I'm falling in love with you deep inside!!!

(Chorus)
With you...

'Cause you are with me...

Todays I'm reading the birth of Jesus, perhaps I should continue with these chapters in the bible study with my parents...

No comments: