Friday, January 4, 2008

Will we have our first non-white US president?

Historically speaking, black male got to vote before women... so maybe history will repeat itself in this US presidential race? Personally, I like Obama better, no offense against women, I love women, but I'm just not that sure about Hillary. I actually quite like Bill Clinton..., it's too bad that he has such a problem with women... if Bill didn't have this weakness, I really think he could've been on of America's greatest presidents... anyway, for whatever reasons, I just don't like Bill's wife that much. She's running a close 3rd, so all hope is not lost for her yet I guess. It would be interesting to see Bill Clinton back in the white house again as the 1st 1st husband! ;)

The surprise was on the Republican side... and conservative baptist minister won Iowa. Anyway, if Republicans can win the white house again after the Bush fiasco, then for sure it must be the work of God! ;)

Anyway, may God allow the best man to win, whether if it's in US or Taiwan. We need better leaders Lord God..., help us put the best man into leadership. We pray in Christ's name!

Today's scripture reading was about Timothy. He talked about how can one qualify to be church leaders. One important thing to consider is how the guy leads his own family. And I happened to be starting a family now... hope I can manage it well. So far so okay I guess. ;) You lead my way Lord! May my family be salty and shiny for You! Thanks!

No comments: