Thursday, March 24, 2011

Regenerate (Day 9)

Had a big lunch yesterday and looks like I gained a pound right away!!! Gas prices are shooting up quickly again... Sigh... hopefully I'm also growing bigger spiritually? ;)

Anyway, thankfully tomorrow will be the start of a mini-vacation to Palm Springs. Hope we'll have some fun experiencing nature, but with less rain!

Father, you have revealed yourself to me in so many ways. You are my savior, my provider, my healer, my shepherd. You are all powerful; nothing is impossible for you. So please don't let it rain so much when we're at Palm Springs? You are also good and can be trusted. You are filled with mercy and grace. With my entire soul I praise you. You alone are worthy of all praise. Hallelujah! In Christ's name. Amen

(Psalm 148, 171.4 lbs, $4.219)

No comments: