Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Regenerate (day 15)

Today, I fasted snacks, but amazingly I got heavier! ;) I'm also suppose to contemplate about my Lord my God more today..., but I think I kinda failed to do that too... perhaps I will try to do more contemplating tomorrow... Akiang also went back to Taiwan tonite... so we'll have the house all to ourselves again! Yeah! But of course she's not the reason for me failing to meditate more about God today. I simply allowed too many distractions to interfere with me at work today...

Anyway, Lord, as I try to meditate upon you more tomorrow, please help me to be able to focus on You more. I know you are amazing, powerful and wise. Anything's possible for you. Your thoughts are higher than my thoughts... so help me to be able to think like You more. Your ways are also higher than my ways..., so help me learn to be able to do things Your way more. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.

(Psalm 139, 174.0 lbs, $4.239)

No comments: