Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Regenerate (Day 8)

Today on an video game forum I actually answered somebody's questions regarding 'marriage'. Not sure if the person is afraid of marriage or just wondering if marriage is the next step or what. Anyway, hopefully my advise based on experience can be helpful. ;)

Wife and I haven't had any major fights lately. However, there are certainly still room for improvement of course. Hopefully God can regenerate both of our lives and our marriage!

Lord, today I want to be real with you. You know where I struggle. You know what I do not understand. I know I'll continue to struggle and perhaps never completely understand until the day I die. However, I open my heart to you. I look to you fully assured that you hear my prayer. I put my hope in you for you are faithful, for you are able and you are good! I hope that you'll help me live a life that's pleasing to you... and to have a marriage that can bring glory to your name. In Christ's name. Amen!

(Psalm 61, 170.2lbs,$4.139)

No comments: