Saturday, March 26, 2011

Regenerate (day 11)

Today we had a nice breakfast... nice drive thru of Joshua Tree national park... and a nice dinner. Too bad we missed one of the planned activity which is to have a date ice cream at Shield's Date Garden. But who knew they close at 5pm!!! Guess this area is just full of old folks so they don't stay up so late? ;)

Oh well. But at least the pleasant surprise is that I got to watch a live F-1 race in the evening in the hotel room!!! That certainly wasn't expected at all!

Anyway, having a nice day aside, day 11 really is about repentance. So...


Lord, today I repent and choose to turn around and walk according to your word. I know that your Holy Spirit empowers me with your grace. And it is your grace which enables me to change. In the areas where I struggle, create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me so that there won't be any dirty thoughts nor will there be any sort of laziness. Help me to get connected to other believers who will support me in my transformation. I desire for every aspect of my life to reflect you! In Christ's name. Amen.

(Psalm 51, ???lbs, $???)

No comments: