Monday, March 28, 2011

Regenerate (Day 13)

I think the vacation really refreshed or regenerated me over the weekend. I used to have trouble waking up, but today I woke up early and easily all without the help of alarm clock! Wow! ;)

I still have a slight cough today, but for sure also getting a lot better. Not sure why Hades is still not well with his wounds... and he even threw up last night so I had to spend quite a bit of time with my early morning cleaning up his mess... Oh well. There are still a lot to be grateful for. Although the entire family's not 'perfectly' healthy, but at least we're healthy enough. And I'm sure the cats are also glad that we're all back home and to be able to just be together.

So life is good! But of course hopefully we can get 'gooder'! ;)

Lord, I acknowledge that all good things come from you. I don't want to take anything for granted. Today, I reflect upon all the blessings you have poured into my life. You have been so very good to me and has given me a great wife, cute kitties, nice house, cool cars, good health... for all your blessings I am eternally grateful. Hope I can be of blessing to others too. In Christ's name. Amen.

(Psalm 100, 172.0 lbs, $4.239)

No comments: