Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The feeling of being trapped...

I was reading about Stephen today... the dude was for sure trapped there to be stoned to death by a bunch of angry mob. But guess what? By focusing on God, Stephen was actually set free.

Is God invisible? Yes. Is God abstract? Yes. Is it hard to feel God's presence sometimes? Yeah..., even Christ felt like God has forsaken him on the cross...

But are we ever trapped if we choose to do things God's way? NO! We might be pressed but not crushed; persecuted, but not abandoned; strucked down, but never destroyed!

Lord God Almighty, I need more wisdom... I need to know how to comfort people more..., I need to become more like YOU so that I can bring more healing to my wife instead of bringing her more injuries... Please help me and my wife... so that we can fulfill our destiny together. May we both be trapped in your embrace for all eternity! Thanks! :)

No comments: