Friday, November 9, 2007

Test result!

Today I took a day off because doctor wanted to show me my physical test results..., and it turned out I'm almost perfectly healthy! ;) Everything is normal except some kind of ALT enzyme level being a little high. I had a similar problem with the Red Cross when I donated blood in 1995..., they turned my blood down for the same problem, but later on, my level returned to normal again... but it appears this is an on again off again problem. Anyway, doctor want me to check the level again in February cause my elevated level could simply be alcohocl consumption(which I don't remember having the night before), but I guess I just might be too tired? Dunno, hopefully it'll return to normal again by then.

Today's scripture reading is about Jairus, a synagogue ruler with a very sich daughter. She actually died before Jesus go to her. But of course Jesus not only healed her but revived her from the dead. The most interesting thing is that Jesus only took the people who are most faithful with him. He even kicked out all the people who were wailing for the dead little girl... I guess who ever laughed at Jesus, he kicked them out. So I guess in order for us to do God's work, we all better just work with those who are really faithful. People of little faith could actually impede the work of God? Of course that's probably not totally true, I think Jesus raised Lazarus while people with little or no faith were present?

Anyway, suffice to say faith is necessary. That bleeding women had faith. If only I can grab hold of Christ's cloth, my ALT level for sure would return to normal too! ;)

(Mark 5:21-43)

No comments: