Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Great Wheel of China!

What a crazy idea..., at least the Great Wall of China served some purpose... I suppose the only purpose for this is to attract more tourists? But would tourists really be attracted by this?!?!? Anyway, hope everything goes well with it.
Last nite, I also finally managed to write some thank you cards for those who came to our wedding. Should've had this done long ago, but although spirit is willing, my flesh is weak..., but even with a headache, I figured enough is enough... I better get these cards done before Thanksgiving arrives! May the Lord strengthen me more and more so that I can manage to overcome my weak and lazy, video game playing and TV watching flesh!!!!
Today's scripture reading is about Joseph of Arimathea. The guy who retrieved Christ's dead body, wrapped it up and put it into his own new tomb. It's interesting that this disciple of Christ is stupid enough to continue to be a disciple even after his Lord is dead. Every other disciple has fled and went into hiding, but not this guy! Kinda like Mother Teresa, who continued to do be a disciple even after her Lord went silent on her... May we all be able to love Jesus this way.

No comments: