Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another busy day at work...

But I think I can finally catch a breather for a while... fingers crossed! ;)

Today's scripture reading was about Cleopas, one of the followers of Jesus I think..., it's interesting that he wasn't able to recognize the resurrected Jesus!!! I think even the disciples weren't able to immediately recognize Jesus... I wonder why this is.... Perhaps our resurrected bodies will be really different! ;) However, they were able to 'feel' Jesus though. One could feel the heart burning when interacting with Jesus..., Jesus must have certain mannerism which sets him apart from other people. May we all be more Christ-like with our mannerism... so that people can no longer recognizes us except the spirit of Christ who dwells within! :)

(Luke 24)

No comments: