Monday, November 19, 2007

Still busy with troubles...

But at least troubles at home is under control at the moment! ;) There's just more trouble at work for now... hopefully I can help solve this problem by month's end, so that I can be a HERO at helping the company to save $10 million!!!!

Last Sunday, Pastor Jim talked about how we can persevere under trouble and continue to do what's right like Joseph. Of course when troubles hit us, when somebody wronged us, it's going to bother us, it's going to hurt. Nobody likes trouble! But throwing a fit at those trouble's not goint to help anybody anyway. All we can do is trust God that He allowed it to happen for good... He allowed it to happen so that we can learn a lesson.

Today's scripture reading is about that thief on the cross next to Jesus. Anyway, I find it funny that the other thief could still find time to insult Christ... Typical atheistic response... prove to me you're God... or show God to me... then I'll believe! The other thief is quite amazing too..., how can a person believe a crucified Christ to be a Savior? He appeared to be unable to save himself... even the disciples have fled and denied Jesus..., why would he still bother to believe in Jesus? The thieves were polar opposites.

Also, one interesting thing I've noticed is that when you have 3 people nailed on the cross..., you can get the chinese word 'come'. God's invitation for the Chinese people to 'come' into His kingdom..., I always thought that was cool.

(Luke 23:26-43)

No comments: