Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Simeon and Anna

They were the propets who prophesied in the LORD's temple about Jesus as baby Jesus was presented to the LORD...

God has also blessed us with prophets such as Brother GD and Sister Prophet in our lives today too!!! 2 weeks ago, we missed their prayer meeting because wife and I were in a fight... so it was more important for us to sort ourselves out first instead of going to prayer meetings I guess...

We have sorted ourselves out somewhat..., but now, apparently stupid satan is using other means to attack my wife once again... this time it's thru her computer!!! She was so pissed about how lousy her computer is... and how lousy Apple's service was... and how lousy the Chinese people are who put her computer together...that she couldn't even sleep very well!!!

I tried my best to comfort her, by giving her physical comfort... emotional comfort and by telling some cold jokes to divert her attention a bit..., it's much easier to comfort somebody when that somebody's not mad at me... ;)

Anyway, my dear wife, if you're reading this, I hope you'll try to forgive Apple... forgive those folks in the Apple store... and forgive the Chinese people who've put your computer together. Yes, your anger is justifiable. However, don't let it consume you. It's only a freaking computer. Stop focusing on the bad things in life.... and start focusing on the good things in life! Your lousy computer at least is still working! You also still have your lousy cat! You still have your lousy husband! And you also still have Jesus! Hope you can find comfort in knowing that we love you very much!

In the name of my Lord Jesus, I command that evil firy anger spirit to leave my wife!!!! YEAH!!! Peace! :)

(Luke 2:21-38)

No comments: