Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend with Thomas and friends...

p4211684


Last weekend we took a ride with Thomas the engine..., it was only like a 20 minute ride to nowhere particular, but I suppose it was well worth it for Jacob(9) and little Daren(3)..., the love of my life didn't seem to be too fond of noisy kids though. Oh well... ;) Haven't riden on a real train for a while. I can still remember how fond of trains I was when I was a little kid!

Mom also went to Faith Community again on Sunday. Still not sure if she can understand any of the sermons and I still not sure how to properly preach Christ to her..., I have left LAKKC, so she's certainly happy about that, but I still feel a 'gap' between us spiritually... I think preaching may not be the way to go... I simply need to practice more of what I preach I suppose. May God continue to give me wisdom...

Psalm 11
7 因 為 耶 和 華 是 公 義 的 , 他 喜 愛 公 義 ; 正 直 人 必 得 見 他 的 面 。
Proverbs 11
30 義 人 所 結 的 果 子 就 是 生 命 樹 ; 有 智 慧 的 , 必 能 得 人 。
Psalm 111
10 敬 畏 耶 和 華 是 智 慧 的 開 端 ; 凡 遵 行 他 命 令 的 是 聰 明 人 。 耶 和 華 是 永 遠 當 讚 美 的 !
Psalm 61
1 神 啊 , 求 你 聽 我 的 呼 求 , 側 耳 聽 我 的 禱 告 !
2 我 心 裡 發 昏 的 時 候 , 我 要 從 地 極 求 告 你 。 求 你 領 我 到 那 比 我 更 高 的 磐 石 !
3 因 為 你 作 過 我 的 避 難 所 , 作 過 我 的 堅 固 臺 , 脫 離 仇 敵 。
4 我 要 永 遠 住 在 你 的 帳 幕 裡 ! 我 要 投 靠 在 你 翅 膀 下 的 隱 密 處 !
5 神 啊 , 你 原 是 聽 了 我 所 許 的 願 ; 你 將 產 業 賜 給 敬 畏 你 名 的 人 。
8 這 樣 , 我 要 歌 頌 你 的 名 , 直 到 永 遠 , 好 天 天 還 我 所 許 的 願 。

1 Sam 15
22 撒 母 耳 說 : 耶 和 華 喜 悅 燔 祭 和 平 安 祭 , 豈 如 喜 悅 人 聽 從 他 的 話 呢 ? 聽 命 勝 於 獻 祭 ; 順 從 勝 於 公 羊 的 脂 油 。

Oh Lord, help me become more obedient and to heed to your voice better. Help me get to know your more so that I can get a good grip on your staff. Help me remember and understand Your Word better so that I can pick out the right rocks. Teach me how to speak better so that I can properly slingshot the rock... and above all else, Lord, guard my 'pouch' so that I can keep Your Word in me. In Jesus' name...

(1 Samuel 15-20,28,31; Psalm 11, 61, 111; Proverbs 11)

No comments: