Friday, April 13, 2007

Ethics Training!

I rushed to the post office today to mail dad's tax returns with certified mail because dad owes money to the IRS. Just want to make sure I have proof that I've mailed that return! This didn't leave much time during lunch..., I had to eat quickly... and then attend the annual ethics training... I found out that I may not be all that ethical, for example, writing this blog on company time is probably not ethical. Writing personal emails or phone calls too!!! Hmm... so our Lord Jesus is full of grace and truth..., how do we balance grace and truth, Lord? Also, I'm such a procratinator, such as doing my tax return in the last minute..., I could've gotten my money back earlier!!!

Anyway, may the Lord guide me to become a worker that can bring him MORE glory. Help me become a good and faithful worker regardless of who I'm working for. Lord God, I need you help!

Okay, here's praise time again!
Psalm 105
1 你 們 要 稱 謝 耶 和 華 , 求 告 他 的 名 , 在 萬 民 中 傳 揚 他 的 作 為 !
2 要 向 他 唱 詩 歌 頌 , 談 論 他 一 切 奇 妙 的 作 為 !
3 要 以 他 的 聖 名 誇 耀 ! 尋 求 耶 和 華 的 人 , 心 中 應 當 歡 喜 !
4 要 尋 求 耶 和 華 與 他 的 能 力 , 時 常 尋 求 他 的 面 。
Psalm 55
22 你 要 把 你 的 重 擔 卸 給 耶 和 華 , 他 必 撫 養 你 ; 他 永 不 叫 義 人 動 搖 。
Psalm 5
7 至 於 我 , 我 必 憑 你 豐 盛 的 慈 愛 進 入 你 的 居 所 ; 我 必 存 敬 畏 你 的 心 向 你 的 聖 殿 下 拜 。

Halleluja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever's reading this...

Numbers 6
24 願 耶 和 華 賜 福 給 你 , 保 護 你 。
25 願 耶 和 華 使 他 的 臉 光 照 你 , 賜 恩 給 你 。
26 願 耶 和 華 向 你 仰 臉 , 賜 你 平 安 。

And Lord, may we be more like Joshua and Caleb too, not to rebel against you whenever we're faced with difficulty. We want to enter that promiseland! Please, help us to have the courage to be able to claim ALL of Your promises! Thank You! :)

(Numbers 3-4; Numbers 6; Numbers 11-14; Psalm 5, 55, 105; Proverbs 5)

No comments: