Monday, April 30, 2007

Naturally 7!

A lot happened over the weekend. We went to two different rehearsals, good to know that I could still barely play the bass and the love of my life's violin still hasn't rotted into pieces yet! Thank God!!!

Also, uncle moved out of my parent's house. Katty moved out of the apartment. Looking foward to finally having only 2 of us living at the apartment. The apartment is still a mess now, hopefully we'll get it sorted out this week.

There were also some 'unexpected' things that happened over the weekend... which was probably the biggest ever 'cold war' between me and the love of my life. It was the first time ever that she felt bad enough to not want to kiss me good nite..., again, thanks be to our God that we were finally able to reconcile our differences early next morning! The other unexpected thing was that I found out based on some stupid internet test claiming that I'm suppose to be a 'social animal!" That I'd be a good middle school or high school teacher. I dunno about the 'social animal' part, but I think I would probably enjoy being a teacher. I actually had considered that as one of my career choices, but of course I picked engineering because surely that makes more money! I was right with my assessment of course..., but I wonder if I'd enjoy it more as a teacher... Hmm... if I had became a teacher, I'd probably wonder whether if I'd be happier working as an engineer working on some cool stuffs!!! ;)

Last cool unexpected discovery during the weekend was this group called Naturally 7. It was the first time I actually enjoy listening to rap music... primarily because there's no foul language and the songs all have a positive message! We later found out these 7 talented black men are probably christians and performed regularly at churches! Anyway, here's a link of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF-KagTq7qY

May God bless and continue to use this group!!! :)

Proverbs 16
3 你 所 做 的 , 要 交 託 耶 和 華 , 你 所 謀 的 , 就 必 成 立 。

This is for my lover: ;)
32 不 輕 易 發 怒 的 , 勝 過 勇 士 ; 治 服 己 心 的 , 強 如 取 城 。

This is for me:
24 良 言 如 同 蜂 房 , 使 心 覺 甘 甜 , 使 骨 得 醫 治 。

No matter what happens, I know that God makes all things work together for good for those who love Him!
33 籤 放 在 懷 裡 , 定 事 由 耶 和 華 。

Psalm 66
1 全 地 都 當 向   神 歡 呼 !
2 歌 頌 他 名 的 榮 耀 ! 用 讚 美 的 言 語 將 他 的 榮 耀 發 明 !
3 當 對   神 說 : 你 的 作 為 何 等 可 畏 ! 因 你 的 大 能 , 仇 敵 要 投 降 你 。
4 全 地 要 敬 拜 你 , 歌 頌 你 , 要 歌 頌 你 的 名 。 ( 細 拉 )
5 你 們 來 看   神 所 行 的 , 他 向 世 人 所 做 之 事 是 可 畏 的 。
Psalm 16
1 神 啊 , 求 你 保 佑 我 , 因 為 我 投 靠 你 。
2 我 的 心 哪 , 你 曾 對 耶 和 華 說 : 你 是 我 的 主 ; 我 的 好 處 不 在 你 以 外 。
3 論 到 世 上 的 聖 民 , 他 們 又 美 又 善 , 是 我 最 喜 悅 的 。
5 耶 和 華 是 我 的 產 業 , 是 我 杯 中 的 分 ; 我 所 得 的 , 你 為 我 持 守 。
6 用 繩 量 給 我 的 地 界 , 坐 落 在 佳 美 之 處 ; 我 的 產 業 實 在 美 好 。
7 我 必 稱 頌 那 指 教 我 的 耶 和 華 ; 我 的 心 腸 在 夜 間 也 警 戒 我 。
8 我 將 耶 和 華 常 擺 在 我 面 前 , 因 他 在 我 右 邊 , 我 便 不 致 搖 動 。
9 因 此 , 我 的 心 歡 喜 , 我 的 靈 ( 原 文 是 榮 耀 ) 快 樂 ; 我 的 肉 身 也 要 安 然 居 住 。
10 因 為 你 必 不 將 我 的 靈 魂 撇 在 陰 間 , 也 不 叫 你 的 聖 者 見 朽 壞 。
11 你 必 將 生 命 的 道 路 指 示 我 。 在 你 面 前 有 滿 足 的 喜 樂 ; 在 你 右 手 中 有 永 遠 的 福 樂 。

Oh LORD, if we ever did evil in Your eyes as the past kings of Israel, please correct our steps... please soften our hearts and our necks so that we may always be able to turn back to You. Thanks!

(2 Kings 17-23, psalm 16, 66, 116; proverbs 16)

No comments: