Friday, April 20, 2007

Stupid new TV!

I seemed to be mesmorized by our new Secpter HDTV. I just enjoy watching the clear High Def screen and i wasn't even paying much attention to the TV program itself!!! And I just happend to find a couple pixels that are not working properly after staring at it for a while..., but since we got this TV from internet form out of town... it's not like we'll be able to exchange it at our local Costco store... oh well. I am looking forward to play video games on such a big and clear screen though! ;)

Psalm 110
1
The LORD says to my Lord:
"Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet."

2 The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion;
you will rule in the midst of your enemies.

1 耶 和 華 對 我 主 說 : 你 坐 在 我 的 右 邊 , 等 我 使 你 仇 敵 作 你 的 腳 凳 。
2 耶 和 華 必 使 你 從 錫 安 伸 出 能 力 的 杖 來 ; 你 要 在 你 仇 敵 中 掌

Oh yeah, the LORD has extended that mighty Scepter HDTV to my house now!!! YEAH!!!!

Psalm 60
1 神 啊 , 你 丟 棄 了 我 們 , 使 我 們 破 敗 ; 你 向 我 們 發 怒 , 求 你 使 我 們 復 興 !
2 你 使 地 震 動 , 而 且 崩 裂 ; 求 你 將 裂 口 醫 好 , 因 為 地 搖 動 。
3 你 叫 你 的 民 遇 見 艱 難 ; 你 叫 我 們 喝 那 使 人 東 倒 西 歪 的 酒 。
4 你 把 旌 旗 賜 給 敬 畏 你 的 人 , 可 以 為 真 理 揚 起 來 。 ( 細 拉 )
5 求 你 應 允 我 們 , 用 右 手 拯 救 我 們 , 好 叫 你 所 親 愛 的 人 得 救 。

Yes LORD, please bring revival to the Chinese LA churches.

Pro 10
1 所 羅 門 的 箴 言 : 智 慧 之 子 使 父 親 歡 樂 ; 愚 昧 之 子 叫 母 親 擔 憂 。

Yes, LORD, I'm not very wise... therefore caused my mom lots of grief. Lord, I need more wisdom... and more of your mercy and grace to be able to bring salvation to my parents. Whether in chinese churches or english speaking churches, may Your will be done. Hope mom will come to church again on Sunday!

1 Sam 7
12
撒 母 耳 將 一 塊 石 頭 立 在 米 斯 巴 和 善 的 中 間 , 給 石 頭 起 名 叫 以 便 以 謝 , 說 : 到 如 今 耶 和 華 都 幫 助 我 們 。

Amen, thus far, LORD has helped us! Thank you my LORD!!! :)

(1 Samuel 7-10,12; Psalm 10, 60, 110, Proverbs 10)

No comments: