Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bring your kid to work day!!!

Today is kinda weird with kids running around in the office, felt like I'm going to school today or something... poor kid of my manager also had to sit thru a boring staff meeting too. ;) Our office is gated and usually has no public access, but every so often kids are allowed in to see what their parents are doing at work..., hopefully it's an inspiring experience for the kids. ;)

Although I missed brother GD's prayer meeting last nite due to a department dinner, but it's interesting that God still wanted me to read thru that Elijah story with the ravern and the widow today... Hmm..., what are you trying to tell me Lord? Please open my ears so I can properly hear! And I wish more people can be like that widow... or the people on Mt. Carmel... to eventually realize that YOU are LORD GOD!!!!!! How long are we going to be running away or hiding from various things? How long, Lord?

Pro 14
26 敬 畏 耶 和 華 的 , 大 有 倚 靠 ; 他 的 兒 女 也 有 避 難 所 。
27 敬 畏 耶 和 華 就 是 生 命 的 泉 源 , 可 以 使 人 離 開 死 亡 的 網 羅 。
Psalm 64
1 神 啊 , 我 哀 歎 的 時 候 , 求 你 聽 我 的 聲 音 ! 求 你 保 護 我 的 性 命 , 不 受 仇 敵 的 驚 恐 !
2
求 你 把 我 隱 藏 , 使 我 脫 離 作 惡 之 人 的 暗 謀 和 作 孽 之 人 的 擾 亂 。
10 義 人 必 因 耶 和 華 歡 喜 , 並 要 投 靠 他 ; 凡 心 裡 正 直 的 人 都 要 誇 口 。
Psalm 1
7 但 願 以 色 列 的 救 恩 從 錫 安 而 出 。 耶 和 華 救 回 他 被 擄 的 子 民 那 時 , 雅 各 要 快 樂 , 以 色 列 要 歡 喜 。

Halleluja! :)

(1 Kings 17-19; 1 Kings 21; Psalm 14, 64, 114, Proverbs 14)

No comments: