Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random thoughts...

The corrupt Illinois governor was trying to sell Obama's vacant senate seat to the highest bidder. Didn't realize this but it seems Illinois governors had a tradition of going to jail on corruption charges. Hopefully Obama's not as corrupted as his state's former colleagues...

US auto bailout package is almost ready... if I have the money, I'd buy the abandoned Honda F-1 team! ;) Honda is only selling the advance facilities for a dollar and all the debts will be assumed by Honda too! Basically the buyer just need to come up with money to keep the team running in the future... oh boy, I wish I can win the Lotto now!!!

Speaking of money, state of California is ready to run out of it too. If something isn't done soon, all the public road works can be halted as early as next week. The the state would grind to a complete halt by next Feb/Mar. Yeah, perhaps I do need to buy more Lotto tickets to help out California schools at least! ;)

Been reading the last portion of the Job today..., I've already enjoyed reading part of the bible whenever God speaks! Furthermore, the talks of Behemoth and fire breathing leviathan always peaked my interests too! Did dinosaurs really roamed the earth with mankind? Sounds like yes to me! Not only that... there were fire breathing dragons!!! Hmm... so what happened to them? Oh well, anyway, I'll just have to ask God about that later. ;) For now, we'll just have to learn the good examples that Job has done... and stay committed to follow Christ with our day to day lives. :)

(Job 40-42, 175.0 lbs, $1.879)

No comments: