Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vindicated!

Today I made a call to Transunion, one of the three credit bureaus, and found out that I'm no longer responsible for those 2 collection notices made by my secret daughter! I'm now 'set freed' from that obligation! Yeah!!!! ;)

God is indeed a God who makes all things work together for the benefit of those who love Him. Wife just informed me yesterday that the condo we offered just went down in price... it is now $2000 below our original offer!!! So it's good that this delay happened to us I suppose. At least we've saved $2000! And the word is out that housing market might continue to decline... and a major US bank will probably fail within the next few months... crazy economic times! Anywho, we ought to just keep on trust in God to get us thru these tough times I guess. Today's scripture talked about Ebenezer, the stone of help, how God has helped us thus far as we repent and return to God.

I suppose we human beings are peregrine by nature, hopefully we'll all realize how good God is and settle down soon... Tonite, we also had a little chat with Pastor Zo... the guy sure is an odd ball pastor, he was telling us God doesn't really cared to be praised, what's more important than praising is that we change ourselves, live out the life and love of Christ, that's the ultimate kind of praise rather than just singing and paying lip service to God! Hmm..., anyway, may God use him to advance His will and bless his family! :)

(1 Samuel 7-9, 174.2 lbs, $4.099)

No comments: