Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic watch...

Not sure if any of the events can ever top what Jason Lazek did, but I still couldn't help myself from watching too much of the Olympics anyway! It's the first time ever I'm getting a high definition look at modern China, plus, I'm really impressed with Asians in general, they're winning more and more medals than I thought they could! Korea is #3 in the medal counts! I'm shocked!!! ;)

Anyway, perhaps I'm watching too many swimming events, lately, I'm becoming more like wife, retaining more water than before! I'm not sure if I gained a whole lot of weight, but for sure I'm having difficulty putting on my wedding band for whatever reasons... Olympics just don't go well with wedding bands or something... there was an American beach volley ball player who lost her wedding band while competing, but luckily they found it later! ;)

Today's reading was more of Samson, how he finished his life. I guess this is a guy who didn't do his race in life well, but at least he finished it with a bang! I wonder if Jason Lazek prayed to get that extra burst of energy..., I digged a bit on the net and I wasn't able to find anything regarding Lazek's faith at all... except that he's a Jew. Anywho, I also read about that Micah's idol thing. It's a weird little story and I'm still not quite sure what it all means. I don't even recall ever reading this story in the bible... weird. ;)

(Judge 16-18, 174.6 lbs, $4.199)

No comments: