Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Debates...

Market seems to have stabilized today after the Feds cut rate again... But government has really given up all the tricks in their back pockets... can they cut anymore rates? Can they keep on producing a bigger bailout plan? If the market continue to slide, I guess there won't be much that the government can do... so again, we better hope for the best!

And we also had another presidential debate last nite. Gee, it was kinda boring. I don't think I learned anything new...

I personally got myself into couple of debates myself yesterday... once with Daniel during lunch... and then another with wife right before bed time. Daniel and I got into theological discussion after we talked about Sarah Palin's ability to speak in tougue. He thinks she's crazy because he has had a Christian girlfriend who's kinda crazy and can speak in tongue... so I had to explain to him about the gift of speaking in tongue. And I forgot how I got into a discussion with the wife, but we're talking about the love of God.

Basically I did a lot of explaining to the best of my abilities, but I'm not sure if I really made any impact! ;) Just as folks watching the presidential debates, I honestly don't think those debates can really cause people to swing one way or another. Supporters or believers of either side most likely will see their own side as the winning side no matter what.

Daniel still doesn't get what's the point of speaking in tongues. Wife and I also continue to have disagreements over various issues..., but I'm a firm believer that in time, the puissant influence of God... the love of God will be inevitably felt and known by all. Now we can only see in part, but later on, we'll be able to see the whole picture!

(1Chronicles 1-12, 174.4lbs, $3.639)

No comments: