Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What a mess!

Hmm..., Daniel's old beat up car broke down and wants me to pick him up. Satan is pretty good at disrupting my devotion time... oh well. Will do it later...
===================================================================

Today's scripture reading was kinda annoying and boring, bickering of Sarah and Hagar... and the inability of Abraham to properly handle those two women. If only they could do it God's way in the first place, then everything would be alright. However, I suppose it's always easier in hind sight when we're not personally involved... once we're personally involved, it's highly likely that I'd be just as stupid as Abraham and Sarah was! ;)

Amazing part is how patient and graceful God treated all of them, even when they mess up or when they lacked faith!

Thanks Lord God for being kind to us..., please continue to help me do the right things in my own life whether if it's at home or at work... so that I can bring You more glory..., instead of more messes... anyway, either glory or mess, I know You love me all the same..., but I do want to not only be a son who You love, but I also want to be a son who You are well pleased. Help me be the son You want me to be, okay? Thanks, I pray in Christ's name.
(Genesis 16:1-15, 18:1-15, 21:1-7)

No comments: