Thursday, July 5, 2007

So much work and so little time...

I worked thru the holiday yesterday. There was one person with me at the office during July 4th and we both just quietly worked our way thru the day..., it was a productive day, but it seems the work is never ending. Unexpected things just keep on popping up..., hope I can square away as many things as possible before I take off for vacation.

Same goes with personal life... unexpected things just keep on happening... the latest is mom's accident. She does seem very edgy and nervous lately. With so many people around the house along with my wedding, I hope she'll be okay both physically and emotionally. Though she's not really a believer of Jesus, Lord, I beg you to have mercy on my mom and be with her... and to help her. Thank you for at least protecting mom and our guests from physical injuries I suppose. We will be picking up the in-law family tonite and will be taking a long trip for the couple of weeks to come, please be our guide and our guard too? Thank You! :)

Reading of the book of Revelation was quite interesting..., with so much symbolism, I wonder how will it really happen when Lord Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords, comes back! Looking forward to Your wedding day Lord Jesus! :)

Revelation 19

7 我 們 要 歡 喜 快 樂 , 將 榮 耀 歸 給 他 。 因 為 , 羔 羊 婚 娶 的 時 候 到 了 ; 新 婦 也 自 己 預 備 好 了 ,

8 就 蒙 恩 得 穿 光 明 潔 白 的 細 麻 衣 。 這 細 麻 衣 就 是 聖 徒 所 行 的 義 。

9 天 使 吩 咐 我 說 : 你 要 寫 上 : 凡 被 請 赴 羔 羊 之 婚 筵 的 有 福 了 ! 又 對 我 說 : 這 是 神 真 實 的 話 。

(Revelation 19-22)

No comments: