Friday, July 27, 2007

To Buy By Faith!!!

Having struck a gentleman's agreement on price over email with Keyes Acura, the sales manager David won't promise me that he'll keep the car ... (He wants me to get it off his lot as soon as possible!) Since he only has 2 more of the color we want... and knowing that I've negotiated a pretty good price at below invoice, I figured we should just go pick the car up right away!!!

The whole process still took longer than expected. David already left... and left Tala his secretary in charge to take care of me. But then by the time we get to Van Nuys, Tala has gone home too!!! So she left somebody else to take care of me... To make long story short, we were taken care of... by some new guy who doens't quite know what he's doing..., but at least he's nice.

We qualified for the special 2.9% financing and we even signed the contract and everything eventhough we haven't even "seen" our car yet!!! Now, that's buying by faith, right? ;)

Anyway, the car is great, we just need to figure out how to make all of its gadgets to work properly. I've never had a car this complicated before..., so it'll probably take a while for us to get to know 'her' better. Anyway, I prefer 'it' to be her. Hopefully my wife won't want to change its gender later on... ;)

Today's scripture reading is a bit longer... just as today's gonna be a longer day, working late in the office because I had to get to my insurance agent to get the new car insured and return the old Altima.

Noah for sure is a man with much MORE faith.

22 挪 亞 就 這 樣 行 。 凡   神 所 吩 咐 的 , 他 都 照 樣 行 了 。

Wish I can be more like Noah. What would You like me to build? ;)

(Genesis 6:1-9:17)

No comments: