Monday, March 23, 2009

Losing or out of control...

Lately, I've been pretty busy at work... and it's also cutting into my devotion time. I think this is probably the main cause for my losing it. Whether it's road rage... or just falling asleep and forget to wake up!!!

Hopefully things can change for the better now. Today, I was able to get up rather quickly without the alarm even sounding off! I was able to send our TV in for repair and then still get to work on time! Wow! ;)

Anyway, there was a guest speaker this sunday at faith. Some hippie preacher who've one day decided to pick up his cross(literally) and go around the world for/with Jesus. He had some interesting tales to tell after his 40 year journey. I think he's probably the real life Forrest Gump... except that he's not dumb, just crazy! Yeah, for sure I'm not crazed or insane enough compare to the guy! ;) Arthur Blessitt for sure is an interesting character... and he reminded me that no matter where we're at and what's going on, our Lord Jesus is indeed with us. It's also important for us to keep the faith... and our love and zeal for him!

Today's reading of Hezekiah also reminded us of this fact. No matter what happens, for sure God will help us..., but of course we shouldn't become too complacent whenever our situation gets too good and comfy either. Yes Lord, help us maintain our relationship with you at a level that is healthy I guess... and I guess there's no better way to keep that relationship healthy than to just pick up our own cross and continue to follow Jesus! ;)

(Isa 34-39, 175.2 lbs, $2.279)

No comments: