Thursday, March 19, 2009

Losing control...

Today is kinda of a weird losing your temper day. In the morning I ran into some stupid driver... and on my way home, I ran into some other stupid driver. I don't really mind when people drive stupid when it's obvious that they clueless. I have no problems with old ladies driving slowly or people making careless and honest mistakes... What really gets on my nerve are the people who drive annoyingly on purpose.

So today I actually raced some crazy Mexican in my 70hp 19 year old Civic! Almost cause one of them to lose control on the road... I also ended up missing my connection to another freeway... causing myself to go extra distances to get home... on the surface streets while trying to navigate home, I even saw couple of guys fighting on the street!

What a weird day... it's kinda like losing our temper day!

In retrospect, I'm kinda stupid for allowing myself to lose control like that. It's not often that I get mad like that... maybe it's the lack of sleep and the extra work load..., but still, I should've handle myself better. So what if there are other crazy drivers on the road? It's not really my job to teach them how to drive...

Anyway, may God help me control my temper better when I'm driving. Perhaps I'm just so mild mannered most of the time, sometimes these kind of things could just trigger me to snap on the road!!!! ;) Whatever, it's stupid. I pray that it won't happen again.

Pastor Jim taught us that God wants to have justice for all and live a lifestyle of love. It's really not our job to bring other people to 'justice' using our own means. We should just make sure that we act justly... as for others, we ought to just learn to love them... instead of racing them on the freeway endangering ourselves and other motorists... sigh. I sure have a long way to learn from my Lord...

(Isa 28-33, 175.6 lbs, $2.299)

No comments: