Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3x3=9

Today is square root day. Next square root day will be April 4th 2016! ;)

Hopefully by then the economic crisis will be over with.

I also heard over the radio today that bee keepers and tangerine farmers are having their problems getting along... the bees are causing the undesirable cross pollination which caused the seedless tangerines to create seeds!!! Consequently causing their tangerines to drop in price.

So we all have our various problems to deal with.

I think it would certainly be nice to be able to actually witness the return of our King Jesus before the next square root day!!! That way, all of our problems will go away!!! ;)

Anyway, considering all the problems that I have experienced so far in my life... sometimes I feel like my problem is nothing compared to other people's...

We all have our own problems to deal with. God's grace is indeed sufficient for us to deal with our problems properly. May God's perfect power indeed can be shown thru our weaknesses. One day, God is going to hand pick the tangerines and enjoy it whether if it has seeds or not! Only us humans are that picky about those kind of stupid issues I guess. ;)

(Isaiah 4-6, 175.2 lbs, $2.379)

No comments: