Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thank God for Costco!

We bought our TV from Costco because they automatically upgrade the one year warranty to two. Sure enough, as 2 year limit is approaching, our Sceptre HDTV developed a "line" on the screen. So I sent it in for warranty repair, good thing they are close by so that I can save shipping charges...

Anyway, after couple of weeks, I finally had my TV back... they replaced the entire LCD panel. Things are looking good now! It certainly is nice to have a big TV again... So hopefully we're good for another 2 years? Of course preferrably more than 2 years... Hope they won't let us down again... or else we won't buy another Sceptre product again!

And wife, if you're reading from Taiwan, I just found out that we haven't recorded any show on the computer... because I think Sherry turned off our cable converter box. I just saw plenty of shows recorded on the PC that showed hours and hours of blank screen...

Oh well, too much TV isn't that good for us anyway. The Lord gives, the Lord takes away. No matter what happens, His name is to be praised! ;)

(Isa 46~48, 176.2 lbs, $2.519)

No comments: