Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whew!

Got super busy at work starting beginning of last weekend. Hopefully things can slow down a bit so that I can catch my breath a bit... About the only interesting thing that we did was watching the Star Trek movie. It's not bad, but it ain't that great either. I guess I was expecting too much!

Anyway, finally finished reading the book 'Sources of Power'. Not sure how long I've been reading that, just occasionally a few pages here and there while sitting on the toilet! ;) I was planning to finish reading that on the plane during my trip to Taiwan, but watching movies was the only way I could stay awake in order to deal with the different time zones... I've decided to read up on some books regarding how we make decisions because I'm sometimes known to be kinda indecisive! So, my conclusion for this book is that basically I'm just too 'inexperienced', that's why often times I'd consider too many options. "Experienced" decision makers often knows what to do that works at any given situation... So anyway, I guess the main point I got was that I need to gather more experience so that I can make more inform decisions faster!!! ;)

So I suppose I'm more appreciatieve of the extra work that I'm doing because it's adding to my 'experiece'! ;) I'm even 'experiencing' my wife more by having more 'fellowships' or digging into each other's brain kinda talks. Hopefully I can really gather and sort out these experiences and help me become a better decision maker! ;)

Pastor Jim also finished up with his 'Lamp' or 'Word' series. I'm kinda glad that I've been able to maintain reading the Word even when things got real busy! I do try to find verses here and there to try to remember by and then post them in this blog, but lately, I've been reading a lot of God judging His people... so I guess the main point is that we probably should just remember to NOT do evil like the Jews back then so that hopefully we can spare judgement!!! May God have mercy on us... and may we behave ourselves like Noah, Daniel and Job...

(Ezekiel 13-15, 174.6 lbs, $2.759)

No comments: