Monday, May 4, 2009

Swine Flu...

This thermal picture's taken at JPL this weekend. We went to their open-house, I look like I have a fever, but that's only because it was kinda hot. So, no, didn't get swine flu yet, but I think we're getting fat like pigs all of a sudden over the weekend! Not sure what happened, perhaps it was the hotter weather causing us to drink too much... consequently caused water retention? We really should be eating more of God's Word as Pastor Jim was telling us... ;)

I think I'm going to try to pick out at least one memorable bible verse to remember everyday our of my devotional reading. But today's reading, I really wasn't able to find any particularly good verse that's all that memorable... the only interesting part of the story was about the Recabites who were really faithful to their fore-father's instructions... to never drink wine and to remain life as nomads... God was complimenting them regard their obedience... why couldn't the Jews be more like them?

Well, as nice as I am on the outside, I know I'm not always all that obedient myself. Hope I can be more obedient to God in the future...

Anyway, after drinking from our bitter cups recently, wife and I seemed to be making more progress regarding our relationships... may God continue to guide and inspire me to be able to keep it up! ;)

(Jer 34-36, 177.0 lbs, $2.499)

No comments: