Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PUSH!

Memorial weekend is usually the biggest auto racing weekend, with Monaco GP and Indy 500, but the races had been rather boring..., fastest qualifier wins the race in the end..., but I still enjoyed watching them though.

This past LONG weekend has been pretty boring overall too especially for the wife, but we did manage to at least enjoy a new burger that I've developed that can perhaps rival the In-and-Out burger! We've also got a new work table for me from Ikea... we've also for the first time tried out the Metro train in LA! We've been on metros in lots of other various cities, but never around LA, so we figured we try go shopping in Hollywood while minimize pollution! ;)

Anyway, pastor Jim sorta did a rehashed sermon this past weekend. So that was kinda boring too, but still something worthwhile some meditation I think. He talked about dreams vs fantasies. I've had plenty of dreams..., but of course not all of them came true... actually, not all of them are capable of coming true... so I guess they were just fantasies. But nevertheless, I do believe dreams can help motivate us for otherwise, I'd often not feel like doing anything! ;) Wife disagree about dreaming, thinking it's a waste of time, worse yet, it can often times disappoint when it's unfulfilled! Anyway, I don't know who's right and who's wrong... surely if we're just mindlessly day-dreaming, for sure that can be a waste of time I suppose. But how do we know that we're dreaming a worthwhile and achievable dream?

Well, we can only hope that God will help us out on that I suppose. Like Pastor Jim said, we just gotta allow God's(seed) Word to penetrate us... don't allow our hardened hearts to reject the seeds... we also gotta nourish the seed, if our dream is in line with God's will, we just gotta have faith that it will be realized! And like delivering a baby, we just gotta keep on PUSHING! (Pray Until Something Happens!)

(Eze 28-30, 174.8 lbs, $2.839)

No comments: