Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beginning to feel unfulfilled at work I think...

Yeah, it pays well... that's about it for this sedentary job. I think I need to use my hands to create stuffs. Even cooking is fine with me. I'm also beginning to think about learning to sew... to be able to make cloths... or perhaps drapery and upolstery..., but then again sometimes work can get kinda busy and I not only don't have a lot of extra time, but also not a whole lot of extra space too!

But anyway, will just have to make do with what I have! ;)

Market continues to decline. US automakers are bleeding money... and are expected to lose all of its cash reserves by the years end. President-elect Obama certainly inherited a mess, but can he turn this around? If he did, then he'll not only go down in history as the 1st black president, but will also go down as one of the great ones! Lincoln probaby only managed to be one of the great ones because of the messy situation he was in too! ;) And the silverlining of all this is that gas is getter cheaper and cheaper everyday! Houston Texas now has gas below $2 now!!!

Anyway, besides being able to fill my tanks, hopefully I'll be able to live a more fulfilled life as well! Pray like Nehemiah, Remember me with favor, O my God! :)

(Nehemiah 7-13, 175.2 lbs, $2.659)

No comments: