Monday, June 29, 2009

Bad week

Last week seemed to be a pretty bad week.

Had a huge fight with wife. Somebody carelessly backed into my beloved S2000. Lots of celebs such as Michael Jackson ended up dead. There were lots of other little things too... Everything just feels all wrong!

Anyway, pastor Jim reinforced the idea of Jehovah Shammah... that God is there with us whether good or bad!

At least wife's bros arrived safely and we had fun... and we're not fighting anymore... and nobody ran into me... and nobody really close to us are dead yet...

Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me.


So may God continue to be with us whether thru thick or thin... Below is a picture taken by wife's bro... using some special technique which made LA look like it's on fire! But may LA be revived or rekindled by the Spirit's fire... not the real fire or course! ;)

(Micah 4-7, 174.8lbs, $3.099)

No comments: